The goal of this wiki knowledge base is to put forth protocols for adequate documentation, capture and processing of multimodal quantitative performance data in ecological settings. In doing so, we intend to address the specific needs of choreomusical research, and evaluate available technical solutions against pre-established criteria of accuracy, usability, and suitability.
- Preliminary considerations
- capture in ecological settings
- Storage of multimodal data.
Processing choreomusical data
- Feature choices
- Available methods/models
- Weighting different models together
Extracting value from data
- Offline segmentation (for analysis purposes)
- Real-time segmentation
- Real-time applications